Saturday, May 4, 2013

J Intrnl School Visit

I couldn't see my old Kemang home the other day, but I met someone at church today who has connections to J Internl School. I walked with her and her teenage kids through the grounds. Here are some pictures.






Good thing I knew someone with connections to JIS. Otherwise I don't think I'd be getting in.

This security is waving at me telling me not to take a picture. Oops, too late.

The path that I and some of my bros and sisters trod after being dropped off by the bus.

Front of the school with the Fine Arts Theatre. Any of you remember that?

Relating and reflections

More security. A lot's the same, but this isn't.

School banana tree

Room of my 9th grade Spanish class

A "hut"

A fountain. I remember the fountain but not the dragon

In the hut I used to sit in, recreating my pose from those days.

In the hut, but smiling more

A student store where I used to buy brownies

Cafeteria used to be open-air and called Ponderosa. Now it's closed in and not called Ponderosa.

The track I ran on when I first ran a mile in less than 6 minutes--5:58.

Or at least I think its the track. This might actually be a new track. I  think it is. Never mind.

Fountain

A scene

bus parking lot

An unnotable parking lot scene

I remembered the green poles when I saw them but didn't remember until I saw.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I spent a lot of time in that very hut.