Thursday, August 28, 2008

beautiful beautiful buhos



i can't believe that brian and i were just in south carolina a few months ago and we didn't know about this super cool place: http://www.cnn.com/2008/TRAVEL/08/28/birds.of.prey.ap/index.html. we could have seen so many cool birds of prey--but especially my beloved owls! alas i don't think we'll make it there again anytime soon. but if you happen to be going down to the palmetto state i'd recommend checking this place out. and be sure to take pictures to share with me.

3 comments:

Just Katy said...

Next SC trip Aaron and I will definitely have to drop by there.

eNJay & B said...

yeah doesn't it sound great? sigh...

The Otis Family said...

SC is someplace I haven't been yet. I have to admit that I don't see myself going there anytime soon. I'm hoping to make it up to Arkansas to see the Fall colors. I'm sure they are not as good as the northeast but 8years ago there were pretty good.