Tuesday, August 12, 2008

chair dancing

so one thing i've found since i've shifted to working at home is that i do a whole lot more chair dancing. before, i would be at work sitting in my cube, listening to my trusty itunes and bopping a bit...but now there really isn't any need for restraint. no one will look at me and think i'm weird.

although the chair is a little restrictive, i can still move pretty well. so just chalk this up as another benefit to working at home.

in case you want to know some of the songs i really got down to this morning, they are "upon this tidal wave of young blood" by clap your hands say yeah and "mansford roof" by vampire weekend.

6 comments:

The Otis Family said...

So where are the pictures of you getting jiggy-with it. That's something I'd like to see.

eNJay & B said...

well i think i'll need brian or mom to help me out with that. but then, of course, that would mean i would have an audience. and then they might think i'm weird...

K Cummings said...

Since I've started working at home I've abandoned the chair and now sit on the inflated ball all the time. It's great for bobbing and dancing which I now love to do but would NEVER do in public. You should try it out.

Elysa said...

My chair bobbing songs today have been Michael Jackson's Billy Jean, The Fray's "Cablecar", and Gwen Stefani's "The Sweet Escape". When I am at work after hours, I sing along too!

courtney said...

well, i don't have a chair to dance in - but i definitely do my fair share of in-home dancing. mostly i stick with the classics: the beegee's, a little neil diamond, a dash of van morrison for a cool down. i'm glad to have some new material for my dance parties.

Anonymous said...

Go, Norma, go! Sounds hot.