Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Crouching tiger

Today I went to the house's pre-contract-signing party. It wasn't that festive (involving things like the counting of light bulbs, the enumeration of pillows, etc), but there were some traditional Javanese snacks provided. And the date for the actual signing of the contract was set for tomorrow. With the move-in date set one day before the arrival of N, W, and S. I took a few pictures.

Still fascinated by this bas-relief, I wanted to get a better pic of it. There are some goals we have all of our lives, and there are some goals we can't form until we learn a little about the world. Now that I know that in this world there exists a mural like this, my goal is to live for a few months inside the house where it adorns the staircase. 

Here's the wi-fi set up, which makes it possible for N to relocate for a few months and continue with work. I tested it out today, and the signal is good and strong. Whew!


No comments: