Thursday, February 5, 2015

A snake in the creek

Today I did a variety of things, including move a few steps closer to getting out of the hotel and into a home. Among other things I did:


I walked onto campus across a little bridge and looked down into the stream

And in the stream there was a sight that W and S would love to see.


Hanging out, maybe after the minnows that swim in the creek



Some banana trees on campus. I like that.

This is one of the many places to park a scooter




Moving onto what's become my home turf.




Here's where the faculty work

Here's my desk



I went out for a walk this evening after the day's chores




I stopped by Walgreens



Some street food



4 comments:

K Cummings said...

Ok I'm sold. I want to move to Indonesia now

Do you know your indonesian snake species yet?

eNJay & B said...

looks like another good day, b. it's good to know there will be a place for us to fill our prescriptions. going to walgreens will feel just like being at home.

eNJay & B said...

K, I don't know the Indonesian snake species yet. Hoping to learn a few during the coming months.

N: yeah true we'll know where to fill prescriptions. And wifi while we wait.

Emily said...

I feel like their Wallgreens is better than ours, too, because it's spelled correctly, with 2 Ls.