Wednesday, August 18, 2010

4 goals in 1 game = 1 win!

william had his first soccer game (for the new season) last night, and he scored 4 of his team's 5 points! and, beyond that, he finally knows how it feels to win a game. his team didn't win any games last season.

unfortunately, i missed the game (i'm attending some education week classes), but i assume i'll see him score some more goals and win some more games. hopefully this will be the beginning of a beautiful relationship with the great game of soccer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh me, oh my!! that's wonderful!! i'm so proud my buttons are poppin'! wish i could see him play. give him my love.

Anonymous said...

that was me making the above comment :)

Anonymous said...

in other words, Cathy is messin' up with the comment box. it won't print my name! Let me try once more.

jon said...

When I was in elementary school, we would play basketball at recess and we gave eachother nicknames. I was "the Public John" because I was always open, but I didn't actually make many baskets.
William sounds like a much more successful athlete.

The Otis Family said...

Personally, we LOVE socceer. You get to run around and burn off steam. What could be better? I am waiting for pictures.