Wednesday, January 28, 2009

life is good again


lost is back on, which means that everything is right again in the world. although many (many) people have given up on lost, we haven't. i see it as a really good, interesting story. so the fact that i don't have answers to a lot of issues doesn't bother. i don't mind the web growing wider and wider. but i guess we'll get answers now, which is ok too.

i found this pic, which will be fun for lost fans. it's a bit tricky to try to figure out who is who.

5 comments:

courtney said...

i'll admit it - i gave up a long time ago. well, i never really started watching until around the middle of the 2nd season anyway, and then i was WAY too lost (pun intended) to keep up. i'm glad you are enjoying it!

Just Katy said...

I'm so glad Aaron and I came into it around season 3. There's no way I'd have the stamina to get through it otherwise.

The Otis Family said...

I haven't even seen an episode. I feel left out of some type of cult following. I would NOT like the unresolved issues though. That's what my every day life is like why would I want to deal w/that for another hour? Not patient that way.

Karolyn said...

John and I just netflixed season 1 of Lost because we have never watched it. We are totally hooked. I feel like it's taking over our lives, but we can't watch new episodes yet. It's too bad we didn't discover it years ago.

Amy said...

Wow. Nice picture!! We're happy Lost is back on again too!!