Tuesday, January 19, 2010

community



b and i have really been enjoying community since it first came on the air in the fall. i feel as if no one watches this show though. or at least that not many people do. brian has asked some of his classes about it, and he does have some students watching it. but i have yet to talk to someone who watches it. it's so funny though. i've even listened to it online while working, and it's almost just as good to just listen to it.

so, anyone out there who's into it?

9 comments:

Karrot Soup said...

We watch...you are not alone.

The Otis Family said...

I tried for a couple of episodes but just didn't get into it. Maybe I'll try again. Personally we love The Big Bang. Do you ever watch that. Oh how we laugh

Jon and Becky said...

We watch community. We usually record all 4 shows in that comedy block and watch them after the girls go to bed. I'm thinking we should start splitting them up, though. By the time 30 rolls around, I'm a bit saturated.

Jon and Becky said...

30-rock.

Kimberly Porter said...

I just barely started watching it (have seen maybe 3 episodes now) and have added it to my DVR list. I haven't decided if I LOVE it yet, but I'm giving it a chance.

Elysa said...

We watch too! We loved that the last episode was an homage to MASH!

courtney said...

sorry. not us. but i am enjoying modern family. i'll give community another shot.

Karolyn said...

We love Community! SeƱor Chang is the bombtrack! (This is John, not Karolyn btw.)

Courtney said...

I like it too! Love Chevy Chase and Joel Mchale. Parks and Recreation is really funny too.