Monday, November 23, 2009

thanks giving

a friend made a post recently of things she's thankful for, and i thought that seemed like a good idea. particularly given the season and all. so, in no particular order, here are some things that i'm thankful for on november 23, 2009.

a job
brian
good health (for me and b)
having a good conversation
that i can run
a new son (especially when he sings the gilligan's island theme song (and sings "gilligan...the skipper or two...the millionaire..."))
beautiful mountains
my mom (and the rest of my family)
things that remind me of my dad
my in-laws
the new yorker
npr
the di
friends
thanksgiving
reading good books
watching good tv shows and movies
lost (i only have to wait another month or so--i can't remember if it starts in january or february)
dancing
oregon
virginia
fresh fruit
going to tn for christmas

2 comments:

courtney said...

love this post. maybe i'll copycat. and you'll be in tn for christmas? that is so close!

ps - have you introduced w to the great brain? just curious...

Just Katy said...

All great things. Happy Thanksgiving!