Tuesday, May 12, 2009

some pictures

below are some pictures of mother's day weekend and my birthday.

me and the feijoa i tried over the weekend. it's a new fruit for us. it had an interesting and unique flavor and texture.

mom with her mother's day cards.

me and b at the river. we walked along the river up the canyon and saw some birds and felt some cold, cold water.

brian with the gopher snake we found on the trail. this was brian's first sighting of a gopher snake--and mine too.

brian all wet from the water flowing behind him. he really enjoyed feeling the power of the water as it was flowing down the dam-like thing.

me and mom with all the birthday mole!

me with my birthday red hair that i thought looked good with one of my favorite dresses. then, of course, i had to put on my new glasses (i think of them fondly as my elton john glasses).

3 comments:

Just Katy said...

It's nice to see you- you look great. Happy Birthday!

And I think you're right about the glasses. I bet they came straight of Elton John's face to DI.

Aaron said...

Happy Birthday Norma! Looks like you celebrated well.

Elysa said...

Happy belated birthday! Elton might want his glasses back!