Friday, October 31, 2008

happy halloween

one of my personal halloween traditions is to watch the thriller video. it's always fun, always creepy (vicent price has the quintessentially creepy-man voice), and the dancing's great.

brian and i are also going to party tonight. brian will be a 90s grunge boy and i'll be a 50s housewife. we'll see if we can take some pictures. i think it'll be fun. i always like getting dressed up. then we'll go see a movie at the international cinema that looks really scary to me...the orphanage. we'll see if it's really as scary as the previews made it seem.

2 comments:

Just Katy said...

Sounds fun. I need some Halloween plans but haven't thought of anything yet. I wish I had a party to go to. Hope the costumes go well. I'd love to see them.

The Otis Family said...

We have a group here who does the thriller dance. They get all dressed up etc..It's crazy good. I use to think Thriller was the scariest thing ever!!!